Once I Join:
Back to Help index
How do I search for members?
There are two ways that you can search our database: by username or by preferences. If you are not looking for a specific person, but rather someone who matches a description you give, then use the second form on the Search Page, which allows you to describe the kind of person you are looking for. You can search by almost any category of information that we keep track of, including sex, location, languages spoken, etc.
You can also use the Browse page to pare down the selections by geographical location and age.
How do I send emails to members?
Silver & Gold Members:
To contact other members on AdultFriendFinder, please follow these steps:
- Log into the site using your username and password.
- Click on the "Search" link.
- Enter the username of the member you wish to contact into the "Username Search Form," or select your search preferences and click on the 'Submit' button to see your results. (For further assistance, please read How do I search for members?.)
- From a member's profile page, scroll down to the bottom and using the form provided, write your message. Click on the "Click to send the above message" button.
Standard members are only allowed to view a limited number of profiles and reply to ten emails sent by another member every 24 hours. If you would like extensive privileges and features, we recommend upgrading your membership status to Gold or Silver. Here are a few of the many exciting benefits that come with premium status:
- Get listed at the top of the searches and receive more responses.
- View and email millions of members.
- Use the powerful search feature to find your exact match.
- Activate your Cupid Service and get full email notification of new matches.
If you would like extensive privileges and features, we recommend upgrading your membership status to Gold or Silver.
Note: Make sure to enter all of the information in the form including the anti-spam number or your message will not go through. Our vision impaired members can click on the anti-spam number to hear an audio file.
How do I get email from other members?
When you get mail, it will appear in your free Message Center. To open your Message Center:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Inbox button on the top navigation bar.
- This will open your Inbox and show you any messages that you have received. (CC/Copied messages can be found in your Sent Messages folder)
If I forgot my password or username, what do I do?
Simple, click here for our automated password/username lookup form.
Note: If you recently made a change to your email address, AdultFriendFinder will verify the new address by changing your password and sending the new password to the new email address.
What if it says my password is incorrect?
There could be several reasons why your password and username are not matching up. Try using your browser's "back" button to return to the log in screen. Clear the fields and enter your information again. If this still does not work, we suggest that you use the automated password/username lookup form. Other causes could include:
- Your account has been deleted during our review process. Please check your email inbox for a notice regarding this matter.
- You've updated your account and have a new password. Please check your email inbox for your new password and try to log-in again.
- Please clear your browsers cache, and make sure you aren't using a Bookmark or Hotlist link.
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
How do I submit a suggestion for improvement?